Ecosystem Innovation in Personalized nutrition
This recent webinar hosted on the 18th of March 2021 by global personalized nutrition advocates Mariette Abrahams and Nard Clabbers on “Ecosystem Innovation in Personalized Nutrition.” Guest speakers included Saskia Houbée from Five Seasons Ventures and Alessandro Giudici from Cass Business School (UK).
The webinar addressed the following topics:
- What is the definition of an ecosystem?
- What are successful ecosystem business models, and what are the drivers?
- Data is an asset, not a business model; how can data be monetized in
- Personalized Nutrition through an ecosystem?
- What is required for setting up an ecosystem?
- What are the challenges of setting up an ecosystem
- What are the practical considerations for setting up an ecosystem?
- What examples currently exist in the marketplace? and
- What should companies do next?
To access the full data brief, contact us about our subscription packages.